Re: Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-1 (i386 source)

Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.cx> wrote:

> Ok, you could not care much about why was it broken and how was it fixed
> - but then again, we have a lot of different users somehow different
> from you, and I don't think you would be bothered by receiving this
> extra information. Some users might find it even useful. Some fellow
> developers might be interested in knowing how did you do it.

For Debian changes, sure.

For upstream changes, definitely not.  This is what the upstream changelog
and failing that, the upstream source is for.

Listing random upstream changes in debian/changelog just because they
happen to fix bugs in the Debian BTS makes no sense.

Cheers,