Bug in gcc/binutils with C++?

Hi,

I'm trying to build a small dice roll library in C++, that I'll package
next. But I block on an error that seem to be a bug of the toolchain
with C++:

/usr/bin/ld: hello: hidden symbol `__dso_handle' in /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/3.3.1/crtbegin.o is referenced by DSO

I didn't find any bug in the BTS, but I can reproduce this error even
with a minimalist hello world library. After some search on Google, I
didn't understand well it it's a binutils or gcc bug...

Can someone enlight me: is it actually a bug or a problem in my C++
code?

Dynamically,
le Moine Fou
--