Re: NMUs applying sleeping wishlist bugs about translation (was something else)

Quoting Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr):

> And i i try to build a random package from source, and it FTBFS, am i
> going to be responsible for fixing it if i fill the FTBFS bug report ?

For sure, no. In the example previously given, I did generate the
FTBFS myself by uploading a NMU. I indirectly made the package having
the RC bug. And it's probably impossible to go back...

This is for sure too bad for me, no luck....

In your example, I am just the bug reporter and the package in the
distribution is still "working".

The difference is very subtile, anyway...and in both cases, because I
am a responsible DD who cares about the distribution, I will make by
best for fixing the bug or help fixing it.