Automatic response to your mail

Thank you for your interest in our suite of GPS tracking
products called Modus(TM).  Catch4 Technologies, Inc. is a
Colorado-based, privately owned company that develops and
distributes technology products and services specifically
for transportation and other fleet-based industries.

We appreciate your inquiry and will follow-up with you
within 24 hours to answer any questions you may have about
using our products to help increase efficiencies in your
company.

At Catch4 Technologies, we are committed to providing the
best quality products at affordable prices.

Sincerely,

Brian Tsuchiya
Sales
Catch4 Technologies, Inc.