Debian party in the UK

We're still going strong in Cambridge, with ~20 people in the house
hacking, IRCing, playing MP3s and discussing Bezier functions!?!

We got together at the Regal pub in the middle of town from 1pm
yesterday, then moved back to my place for the main party. We've gone
through a frightening amount of food and drink, with several sessions
around the barbecue to feed the 50 people last night.

Thanks very much to all who turned up and helped make the party a
great success, but especially to the following for their generous
donations:

Nik Butler from 3AIT, who brought along a large keg of beer that went
down _very_ well :-)

Andy Simpkins from Mindsail, who donated 200 pounds towards the cost
of food and drink for the party - cheers Andy!

Niall Mansfield and Phil Hazel and the guys at UIT for two copies of
Phil's new Exim 4 book to give away. After a straw poll, Jason
Clifford and Dafydd Harries were decided to be most deserving, and
I'm sure they'll find the books very useful.

Here's to another 10 years of Debian. But I'll let somebody else host
next time! Photos to follow as people start battering their net
connections...

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer