Re: A mount that follows a symlink at /etc/mtab

Thomas Hood <jdthood@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 11:53, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > And I have patched it to do so and send them in a while back. Didn't
> > you read the bts?
>
> I don't see the entry.  Can you please tell me the bug report number?
>
> --
> Thomas

Can't find it too, I was sure I had it in BTS. But the buglist is so
messy its not suprising if I overlooked it.

There is another patch for the problem in

My patched mount package and util-linux sources are at

ftp://mrvn.homeip.net/util-linux/

Its version 2.11y-2.1 so you might have to get 2.11y-2 from archive to
get the actual patch.

MfG
        Goswin