Access to an ARM system?

Does someone have an ARM system that I could gain access to?  I'd really
like to put the ARM specific bug[1] filed against the Jabber package to
bed once and for all.  I've seen reports of Jabber running on ARM
systems and of course the bug report of it segfaulting.

Any assistance in this matter would be most appreciated.

I've sent a request to debian-admin, but have heard nothing back from
them.

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar

[1] - http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=142599