Re: About NM and Next Release

Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> writes:

> On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:02:20PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>
> > Also aren't mails between AM, DAM, Advocate and NM archived somewhere?
>
> This is not the case for at least the AM<->NM mails.  Also, advocating
> someone is basically just a virtual tick in a box.

Then they should be if only for the mishap of an AM going MIA and
another AM having to pick up.

In my opinion all parties involved should also have access to the
archive. If the DAM asks the AM if the NM is a total smeghead and the
AM says yes they should have the guts to let the NM know.

Seeing such a mail exchange in the archive one probably wouldn't
wonder why one is in limbo for month.

MfG
        Goswin