Should this be filed as grave? Gcc-2.95

Package: gcc-2.95
Depends: gcc (>= 1:2.95.3-2)

Package: gcc
Version: 3:3.3-2
         ^^^^^^^

    I was having a hell of a time recently trying to compile 2.4.20 (machine's
been flaking since an upgrade to 2.4.21) which fails under GCC3.3.  So I tried
compiling under 2.95 which was... 3.3.  Finally had to remove all copies of
gcc then manually install the Woody version of gcc to get one that matched the
intent of gcc-2.95.