Re: libraries being removed from the archive

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 04:28:49PM +0400, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
> Chris Cheney wrote:
> > Guess how many hours it takes for the m68k buildd to rebuild
> > kdegraphics..... OVER 38 HOURS!
>
> By the way, isn't it a good time to rise up a discussion about package
> cross-compiling infrastructure?

With reasonably important though big packages, I tend to take the
attitude that helping the release process is more important than
autobuilder time, and just upload anyway. If the m68k folks are really
having problems, they'll shout. From http://buildd.debian.org/stats/ I
take it that they're not falling behind to any particularly serious
degree.