Re: Why is sbcl getting installed during buildd builds?

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 11:37:14PM -0500, Chris Cheney wrote:
> I noticed that several of my packages are failing to build on quite a
> few buildds. This is due to the sbcl maintainer uploading a broken
> version of sbcl today (afaict). However, my package doesn't even depend
> on sbcl at all, I use clean chroots to build my packages locally for
> i386 and it is not installed in it.

> Why is this package being pulled in?!

> Examples:

> kdeadmin	- alpha, powerpc
> kdegraphics	- alpha, powerpc, sparc

As noted, the logs don't show the package is being pulled in -- rather,
they show that the package is already there, but in an unconfigured
state that dpkg can't resolve.  Looks like the chroots are going to need
some manual cleaning...

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer