Re: Why doesn't yehia enter testing?

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 10:40:12PM +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:

> I wonder why yehia isn't entering testing. According to [0] it makes
> qmailmrtg7 uninstallable, but qmailmrtg7 is totally unrelated to
> yehia, AFAICS.

> Regards, Andy

> [0] http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=yehia&expand=1

Hmm, I think that particular script might be in need of updating
following some hacking that I understand has been done recently to the
testing scripts.  What I see at
http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_output.txt doesn't really
indicate to me that yehia is causing qmailmrtg7 to be uninstallable;
rather, it looks like qmailmrtg7 is being hinted in, it is uninstallable
for reasons of its own, and the (alphabetically) last package in the
group of packages being tried during this particular run is yehia.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer