Re: volunteering accomodations for Vancouver debconf

Jonathan Walther dijo:
> Hi.  When is this debconf that will be held in Vancouver?  I can
> provide free accomodations and organic homebrew beer for up to two
> developers, preferably ones who are on a tight budget and could not
> otherwise make it here.

This rises two questions for me:

- Debcamp @ vancouver?
- Possibility of a gym arrangement similar to Oslo's?

I really enjoyed the fact of sharing accomodation.

--
 .''`.    A woman must be a cute, cuddly, naive little thing,
: :' :   tender, sweet, and stupid            -- Adolf Hitler