Re: More mailing from BTS?

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 12:31:53AM +0400, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
> Currently, BTS sends weekly two mails to debian-devel-announce - one about
> WNPP and one about RC bugs.
>
> I think it will help to improve Debian quality if several more lists will be
> "broadcasted" by BTS:

I'm rather concerned that if you make the BTS send half a million things
to debian-devel-announce then no-one will read them. The level of
attention paid to the RC bug list has dropped significantly since I
became a developer.

I think it's better for interested parties to look at this information
themselves:

  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=patch&exclude=wontfix

  http://bugs.debian.org/~ajt/oldbugs.html

> - Packages with more than N bugs (I don't know what is a good value for N.
> Maybe 30 or 50 or 100). Packages with huge bug lists probably need
> community help.

  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgindex.cgi?indexon=pkg&sortby=count

Cheers,