Re: lvm2 maintainer needed

Previously Andres Salomon wrote:
> Despite claims otherwise, I'm actually alive, w/ experimental packages
> at http://sloth.voxel.net/~dilinger/lvm2/.  Various things (bugs, loss
> of an internet connection, upstream developers going on vacation) have
> kept me from uploading; however, after talking w/ upstream, I'm going to
> do an upload to simply get rid of the grave bugs before I attempt to
> collaborate w/ patrick@debian (who is one of the upstreams on vacation)
> to get lvm10 compatibilty working.

Ah, good to hear that. Could you also make sure to add a statement in
the package description for devmapper about which ioctl interface it
implements? Current kernels support either v1 or v4 but I can't find
any reference to that in the package.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net>    It is simple to make things.