Re: Future releases of Debian

> You checked too long ago.  Casals.debian.org is an SGI Indigo2, MIPS
> R4000 CPU.
>
> Williams.debian.org and vaughan.debian.org will be MIPSel boxes, as soon
> as Sun ships them to me, I get them online, and the sysadmin team gets
> them configured.  Supposedly I'll have the boxes within a week or so.

I do not know whether there is, but, what about making a architecture
archive for debian package managers to use, test, update their packages
on them?

for example.

let parisc.debian.org be a machine where on it a Debian runs (parisc arch)
or  sparc64.debian.org which is a sparc64 architecture....

sincerely..