Re: Future releases of Debian

#include <hallo.h>
* Josselin Mouette [Wed, Jul 23 2003, 06:06:18PM]:
> Le mer 23/07/2003 ? 17:57, Martin Pitt a ?crit :
> > Besides, what's so bad with the current boot-floppies that they could
> > not be used for another release? Most people will do a mere
> > dist-upgrade anyway, and b-f are thoroughly tested. But this certainly
> > is another issue...
>
> Are you willing to maintain them ? Nobody else is.

WTF did you do for debian-boot to make this statement look competent in
any way?

I don't know what the problem should be - we need just few more
motivated people with non-i386 hardware to make them ready for Sarge.

MfG,
Eduard.
--
<Alfie> Ja, das ist ja das Problem.  Viele Leute glauben einen Menschen nach
	dem