Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 01:12:53AM +0100, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
> (Note that for example that while adding DAMs has been suggested nobody
> has yet posted a list of prospective and capable candidates.)

You're breaking my balls, stop that, you're breaking my balls </cartman>

I think I consider such handwaving about as laughable as James apparently
considers these whole discussions. Which is a pretty remarkable level of
laughability.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.