Re: but I want the GNU versions of packages

Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> a tapoté :

> On Sat, Jun 28, 2003, Dan Jacobson wrote:
>
> > Do I look in Packages.gz for Conflicts:, and then look in Description:
> > for "this is the GNU version of..."?
>
>    No need for such a fastidious search. Use this instead:
>
>      apt-get install `apt-cache search gnu | sed 's/ .*//'`

Hum, the point is not to fetch every gnu packages but to fetch gnu
versions for installed pacakges.

Note that with apt-cache search gnu, I get for example:
        kile, kmrml, mhc, zsh-beta-doc, zsh-doc, zsh30-doc...

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org