Re: Mass bug filing: Build-Depends on libgdbmg1-dev and/or imlib-dev

Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> writes:

> On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, Daniel Schepler wrote:
>
>> I don't know why my previous message on this topic didn't get
>> through, so let me try again...
>
> murphy has been having load issues, amoung other things.
>
>> I'm planning to file bugs against source packages which currently
>> don't build in unstable because of build dependencies on libgdbmg1-dev
>> or imlib-dev.  Currently, the packages involved would be:
>
> Why?

Because they don't build from source anymore.  Which creates problems
for people trying to use pbuilder, apt-build, etc.
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."