Re: Please don't misuse the debian/changelog to close bugs!

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 08:19:14PM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Are you proposing that we list important upstream changes regardless of
> whether they fix bugs or not?
>
> If so then this may be worth considering.

Hmm, I've always tried to do that, actually.  And I appreciate it when
other developers do it.  If the upstream changelog is verbose and
detailed (like the GNU ones tend to be) then it's nice to have the
major changes as a short list.

Richard Braakman