Re: Experimental: proftpd pre-1.2.9, for brave hearts

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003, Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> this is to announce a preview (off sid) for current (cvs)
> version of proftpd. Testing and comments are welcome.
> An (incomplete) IPv6 patch is also available.
>
> http://people.debian.org/~frankie/debian/sid/experimental/proftpd/
>
> The package will not be uploaded in sid, until a complete IPv6 patch will
> be available or 1.2.9 will be released.

Just to avoid some duplicate work I am already on the IPv6 pkg...

Thanks frankie for pkgs and patch!

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html