TOP URGENT!

DEAR SIR/MADAM

We have to introduce ourselves as one of the leading trading company in the
field of buying, selling and importing the raw material of yarn to the
textile co.
You are kindly to be informed that the below mention items are the products
that we work on them and we would like know if you could supply these items
for us:
1-Pre-oriented yarn (p.o.y)
2-polyester staple fiber
3-viscose staple fiber
4-acrylic staple fiber

WE ARE IN URGENT NEED FOR :
item :COTTON FIBER
1)COTTON FIBER  (EXELNET GRADE WITH G.M.W INETNATIONAL STANDARD).
 2)COTTON FIBER (A GRADE  WITH S.M.W  INETNATIONAL STANDARD).
3)COTTON FIBER ( B GRADE  WITH M.W INETNATIONAL STANDARD).

quantoty:500tons

PLEASE SEND US YOUE COMPETATIVE PRICE(CIF BANDAR ABBAS 3%).

BRGDS:
ALYAFNAKH CO.
HOSSEINEJAD&KHEYRABI
GENERAL MANAGERS
TELL:+9821-6412969
FAX:+9821-6416427
ADD:20,SHAGHAYEGH ST,VALIASR SQ,TEHRAN-IRAN