Re: Proposal: removing libc5, altgcc and all their old-days dependencies

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Philip Charles wrote:

> > And pester wordperfect^WCorel to use libraries from the current millenium.
>
> Or pester openoffice.org for a WP filter and booklet printing.

I was going to mention OOo, but since I don't know what it can currently do,
I wasn't about to put my foot in it one way or the other.  But yes, WP
converters would work very well.  As for booklet printing, print it as PS
from OOo and run it through the appropriate pstops script.  That'll get
booklets for you.

#include <disclaimer.h>
Matthew Palmer, Geek In Residence
http://ieee.uow.edu.au/~mjp16