Re: new packages queue

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 10:04:59AM +0200, Pierre Machard wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 05:33:55PM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> > Is there a web page where I can see how my packages are progressing in
> > the new packages queue?
>
> http://packages.qa.debian.org

I don't think http://packages.qa.debian.org is the answer as I have
tried it already.

I have a new package called fprobe and it's in the new package queue. It
was uploaded on 14 June as you can see from the message below.

Both http://packages.qa.debian.org/fprobe and the form at the above address
return:

  Error 404
  I'm sorry, the page that you asked doesn't exist :

  File does not exist: /org/packages.qa.debian.org/www/web/f/fprobe.html