Re: PrivoxyWindowOpen() popping up all over the place

that has been posted to gmane.comp.web.privoxy.user as well.

$ wget http://home.tiscali.cz:8080/~cz210552/download/apt-rsync
$ wget -Y off http://home.tiscali.cz:8080/~cz210552/download/apt-rsync
$ diff apt-rsync apt-rsync.1
58c58
< f=PrivoxyWindowOpen(SOURCES)
---
> f=open(SOURCES)
64c64
<     f=PrivoxyWindowOpen(LISTS+'lock','w')
---
>     f=open(LISTS+'lock','w')

Can you believe that Privoxy goes and modifies the body of this python
source file I downloaded.  Good thing when I downloaded debian
packages they are compressed and have checksums, on next thing you
know I'll be staring in the face a PrivoxyWindowOpen() on /etc/motd!
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780