Need a temporary maintainer for spamassasssin

Hi all.

I'm going on a bit of a vacation starting soon (for about 2 months or
so), and I was hoping someone might be able to maintain spamassassin
while I'm gone. There will be a major release while I'm gone, and
likely some point releases. All I ask is that you give it back when I
return (especially because I'm actively involved in the upstream
development).

If you're interested in this, please e-mail me. NM candidates are
welcome, providing they already have a sponsor lined up, but as this
is temporary, it's probably not ideal for NM candidates. Ideally,
whoever takes this package will already be familiar with the workings
of the upstream development of spamassassin, but this is not a
requirement.

Thanks,
--
Duncan Findlay