Re: gimp-print/cupsys migration to testing

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

> On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 07:53:48PM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
>> gimp-print and cupsys haven't yet migrated into testing, even though
>> both are apparently valid candidates according to the PTS.  What is
>> preventing the migration?
>
> Well, there's a loop of several source packages that all need to go in
> simultaneously, which means that it has to be "hinted" manually. This is
> the result of such hinting:

[...]

> I tried this a few days ago and it didn't work - due to waiting for one
> of gs-esp's dependencies, I think - but it does now. Anthony, could you
> please add do_all(0, "cupsys") to update_out.py?

[...]

Sorry for nagging, but is there any chance of having this resolved in
the forseeable future?

Currently, Gnome 2 is in a phase of trickling down piecemal into
testing, which is probably the most inconvenient form of transition
you can imagine. *The* major blocker for a number of core components
is cupsys.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Johannes