Re: gcc and/or s390 help needed for package

Le sam 14/06/2003 à 09:28, Stephen Quinney a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> I uploaded one of my packages yesterday (libastro-fits-cfitsio-perl)
> and it built on every architecture except s390 where I got an error, a
> snippet of which is:

> CFITSIO.c:22085: internal compiler error: in extract_constrain_insn_cached, at recog.c:2090

The best way to get an ICE solved is to launch the build yourself (there
is a s390 machine for developers, just ask -admin for the build
dependencies), to relaunch the last compilation command line with the -E
flag, and to send the .i preprocessed file in a bug report.

You can also check whether changing optimization flags solves it, and
use these flags until the bug is solved.