Re: Every spam is sacred

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 02:02:38 +0200 (CEST), Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> said:

> Anyway, exim has a variable called recipients_reject_except, so
> there is no point in discussing about site-wide blocking when we can
> do site-wide-blocking-with-exceptions-for-those-who-ask.

> Assuming some consensus in that if we were to choose a single DNSBL
> to be implemented site-wide-with-exceptions-for-those-who-ask, the
> DSBL would be a good choice, what would you think about making a
> list of people to be put in recipients_reject_except and asking
> debian-admin to enable list.dsbl.org for everybody except those who
> ask to be excepted?

	Make it opt-in instead of opt-out, and you may be getting
 somewhere. In other words, no blocking by default, but people can ask
 to be put on the blocking list. And who exactly is going to be
 putting in the hours to honor requests to be put on and removed from
 this list?

	manoj
--
There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're
talking about. John von Neumann