LA Meeting

Hi everyone,
   Martin Michlmayr is coming to LA next Tuesday, on the 17th. He'll be
in town for the day, and we're going out to dinner that night, for
anyone who wants to go. We'll do a small keysigning, because I need
more signatures on my key, and I'm sure everyone else will too. We'll
be going to a restaurant called Toi in West LA at this address:

 1120 Wilshire Blvd.
 Santa Monica, CA 90401

   It's vegetarian and vegan friendly, and generally a cool place.
We're going to meet there at 7:00 pm or so, but if that time needs to
be moved a bit, it's flexible. Write me back to let me know if you're
coming. Thanks.

 - David Nusinow