Re: Every spam is sacred

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:40:45 -0500, John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> said:

> Putting all DNSBLs in such a large pot is akin to saying "I refuse
> to run RedHat because other operating system vendors like Microsoft
> are unethical."  I have no doubt that some DNSBLs do have those
> problems (and in fact they do).  They does not mean that ALL do.

	They all have the problem of basing their refusal on the basis
 of an IP address block, not on the contents of the email.

	Spam is determined by the contents of the email, not by the
 factr that someone in that IP block may have sopammed some one else
 at some point in the mists of time.

	manoj

--
Sacher's Observation: Some people grow with responsibility -- others
merely swell.