Re: Every spam is sacred

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 02:07:51PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> I never said that the consequences of these actions are the same but the
> method followed is similar (targetting innocent to make someone else
> change it's policy).

Completeley different situations... is there a rule for us about spam?
should we accept mail from all over the world, even if it's surely spam?
And BTW we were talking about *tagging* mail from IPs in RBLs.

I think information about "bad" ISPs is good, terrorism is another
thing.

--
Christian Surchi, csurchi@debian.org, christian@firenze.linux.it |   ICQ
www.debian.org - www.softwarelibero.it - www.firenze.linux.it    | 38374818