Re: Call for votes for the Condorcet/Clone proof SSD voting methods GR

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 04:22:12AM +1000, Glenn McGrath wrote:

Hi,

> I too want the voting issue to be resolved, i think your oversight might
> make it harder to get the supermajority.
>
> If voting acording to the constitution, people voting against the
> amendment will have their votes split between two options.
>
> As it is all people voting against the amendment will be concentrated
> under the "Further Discussion".

We are talking about condorcet voting, so there is no way the people's vote
will be "split". If the options are

1	Yes
2	No
3	Further Discussion

If one votes 321 or 231 this doesn't change the outcome in any way... And
no one which is against "Yes" will rank it above any of the other two...

Bye,

Guido