Re: What's wrong with openldap2? (Getting it into testing)

>Actually a new release of the openldap2 packages was installed into sid
>today. Not sure why the bugs closed with that upload are still open,
Whee!  And I see it closed *seven* bugs; very impressive!

>perhaps the bts is not currently working?
Nah, just crossed timing.  They closed a few minutes later. :-)

>We are currently 4 persons working on it but any help is greatly
>appreciated :)
I'll take a look at the two remaining ones, since they seem like scripting
issues, which I might be able to do something with, as opposed to deep ldap
issues, which I would be mystified by. :-)

--Nathanael