Any way to use Ximian Connector?

Sorry if this is posted to the wrong list.  Please advise if
I should have posted elsewhere.

There's been some Debian-related discussion on Slashdot, but
I am wondering what the debian-developer point of view is.
I recently had to downgrade from unstable to stable so that
I can use Crossover Office (because of a problem with CUPS).
I was hoping also to be able to use Ximian Connector so that
I can connect to the MS Exchange server at my place of work
and synchronize stuff with my PDA, all within GNU/Linux.

Unfortunately, Ximian appears not to be supporting Debian,
stable or otherwise.

Does anyone have a clue about how to get the new connector
to work under any flavor of Debian?