Re: Unresolved symbols when building kernel modules with make-kpkg, worked fine before

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 08:02:16PM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 10:55:29AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> >
> > What about upstream kernel sources ? Did this 3.3 readiness come from
> > debian patches, or is it already included upstream ?
>
> 2.4.21-rc7 is mostly 3.3 ready, the rest are being fixed as we speak.

Ok. Any idea of the 2.4.21 release date ? My unicorn driver package,
apart from not being 3.3 ready, does also has problems with kernels
older than 2.4.21-rc2 or so, and upstream is waiting for the 2.4.21
release to release the fixed version. I will again prode him on tuesday.

And this naturally does not solve the problem of the non-x86 kernels
naturally, in my case it am interested in powerpc.

BTW, did i sleep or was there no 3.2->3.3 transition announcement made ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther