Re: security in testing

Don Armstrong wrote:
> Debian will always be for whoever the people contributing to Debian
> are willing/want it to be for. No more, no less.

Naturally, since it's free software. But saying "Debian is what we make it"
doesn't answer the question what you _want_ it to be, only what has been done.

Surely between the appointed leader, techical committee, policy committee,
quality assurance team and the release management, there is some sort of
shared idea of where Debian is heading? This is, after all, more than just a
herd of cats.

--
Björn