Re: Generally accepted cut-off limit for -doc packages

Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> writes:

> James Troup <james@nocrew.org> writes:
>
>> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

>>> Maybe they don't like you.
>>
>> Wow, that's such a helpful comment, Branden.  You would have made an
>> excellent DPL, I'm sure[1].
>
> But... but... Branden was right!

*sigh* No, he wasn't.  a) I am only one part of ftpmaster, therefor,
even if I don't like someone it doesn't mean "they don't like
[someone]", b) my like or dislike of someone has SFA to do with NEW
processing.  c) you conveniently edited out the part of my mail which
blatantly discredits Andreas' "but it's been done before" whining
which further proves it's got nothing to do with (dis)like.

The package was rejected because of the size of the -doc thing,
nothing more and nothing less.  If I processed NEW packages based on
like/dislike clearly there would be a lot of people who never got
stuff through NEW, but (as they well know) they do.  So, again, no
he's not right, he's just trolling.

--
James