debiandesktop.net

I have see the effors that some people are doing to make Debian more attractive
for Desktop users <http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-desktop>. And I think
that more than themes and user interface modifications could be done.

Im thinking in a nicer home page, designed for desktop users. Some kind of
debiandesktop.net that could be like msn its for Microsoft or .mac for Apple.

That way we could have a better starting point for debian desktop users without
having to modify the original debian.org

Of course Im willing to help

What you think about it?

Excuse my English Im not a native speaker