Re: [devel] Re: Status of Sarge Release Issues (Updated for May)

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 05:14:00PM +0100, Bruno Rodrigues wrote:

> Can you (or someone else) tell me (and other translators) which modules
> should we work on: debian-installer only or any of the others in
> /cvs/debian-boot.

I believe (please correct me if I'm wrong) that is everything under
cvs/debian-boot/debian-installer/ as well _some_ of the things under
debian-boot: base-config, modconf (modconf2 too?), and tasksel.

I think I saw a message from the debian-boot group asking for translations
at debian-l10n but I'mt not able to find it so maybe the debian-boot team
should give a list of items that need translation (probably together with
priorities)

Regards

Javi