Re: [devel] Re: Status of Sarge Release Issues (Updated for May)

A Seg, 2003-05-05 às 23:17, Chris Cheney escreveu:
> I have read that Linus is planning to have 2.6 released before July and
> have 2.7 open for commits by Kernel Summit time (July). Whether this
> information is accurate I don't know. However, Linux 2.5.69 was released
> today and from Linus' post it seems he is trying to get 2.6 out as soon
> as possible.
>
> If the above actually happens it would be a good idea to get 2.6 into
> sarge before its eventual release. I imagine it will take much longer
> than July for a sarge release to actually occur.

If Linus is so confident with 2.5 stability, can't we have some
kernel-2.5 debian packages to start testing ? ;)

Do anyone offers to make them or is decided somewhere that we (debian)
don't want kernel-2.5 packages ?

--
Bruno Rodrigues <bruno.rodrigues@litux.org>