Re: HylaFax

On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 05:05:22PM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Are these packages still being maintained?
>
> It seems to have a huge number of very old bug reports that look like
> they should be easy to fix, but the maintainer hasn't responded
> (or at least nothing is in any of the BTS entries I looked up).

Furthermore, it is currently at version 4.1.1, from Feb 25, 2002.  The
latest version from upstream is 4.1.5, from Oct 21, 2002.  (And after
that, it looks like upstream hasn't been very active either.)

I've been using it and it works relatively well, but there are
certainly some places where it could use some polishing.

					- Ted