HenPlus JDBC shell

Hi,
I am the author of a JDBC shell [1], that is an GPLed
SQL shell with tab-completion for JDBC enabled databases.

The debian package is available here:
 deb http://dl.sourceforge.net/henplus ./

This works on sid but probably on woody as well (haven't checked though)
since the only dependence is libreadline-java (>=0.7.3) (besides java
runtime).

I'd like this package to be included in the main debian distribution, so I
am looking for a debian maintainer who is willing to include it. My aim is
to provide a package that works right out of the box; this saves time of
the maintainer.

Thanks,
  Henner.

1. http://henplus.sourceforge.net/