aag - wrapper for apt-get with support for recommend and suggests field

Hi folks,

i have written a small wrapper for apt-get that makes it possible to
install all recommended and/or suggested Packages for a Package too.
A simple Call of: aag -rs <package> would install all recommended and
suggested Packages for <package>. The Code isn't very nice, but it works
fine for me. I other people are interested in using this wrapper I would
clean the code up and insert some features. Just take a look at:
http://www.formorer.de/code/aag/aag
Its just a small Perlscript with getopts and pod2usage as dependencys.

I would be pleased to hear some comments from you.

sincerly formorer

--
Alexander "formorer" Wirt       KeyID: BC7D020A
EMail: formorer@formorer.de     ICQ: 28651245