Re: Location of .pm for arch-dependent package?

Le Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 12:24:44AM -0500, Kenneth Pronovici écrivait:
> What should I do here?  Move the .pm files into /usr/share and file a
> bug against linda, or leave the files in /usr/lib and file a bug against
> lintian?  I don't see that the Perl policy has anything specific to say
> on this point (but I might have missed it).

Bah, I'd file a bug against lintian because lintian's maintainer
followed a dumb advice despite the disagreement of the perl maintainer.

The .pm that comes along a long a .so file are mostly useless without
the .so and should be provided in the same (arch-specific) directory.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com