Re: perl and libtk-img

Em Qui, 2003-03-27 às 19:38, David N. Welton escreveu:
> [ Please CC me in replies ]
>
> Hi, I have emailed the guy who submitted this bug, with no answer.
> Any Perl people want to have a look at it and see if the problem
> behavior is still there?

The trouble with this bug is that Tk::JPEG is not in debian, you must
get it from CPAN.
I use it on instable after debianizing and have no troubles.

The message showed in this bug is same on Windows with ActivePerl
packages. Seems to be a problem with an old version of Tk::JPEG

Michel.

--
Michel Loos <loos@qt1.iq.usp.br>