Re: lilo may keep a file after purging

Indeed, it was you who sent the bug. Moreover, I think that the idea
of asking the user on purge is one of the best at the moment. I'll
upload a new lilo version today which won't include this change yet,
because I want to see more ideas on this topic. Anyway, thank you :)

--
Andres Roldan, CSO
Fluidsignal Group