Are wgalician-minimos and aspell-gl-minimos the *same* package?

Hi,

I did run "apt-cache search ^aspell" and see:

aspell-gl-minimos - Aspell dictionary for galician (minimos)
[...]
wgalician-minimos - Aspell dictionary for galician (minimos)

- Two packages with the same short description.I check:
packages.d.o/[package name] (0.5-1 at unstable to both);

- The full description is the same too;

- The field Architecture, the size and obviously the md5sum are
different;

I didn't check the source package, yes, the same.By the way, i can't fix
it.

Agustin, can you clarify?

Bye,
--