Re: [Moshe Zadka <m@moshez.org>] Independent Count

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:58, Ben Collins wrote:
> So the secretary is not allowed to have an opinion? The secretary is not
> allowed to publicly display their opinions?

During the voting period you might not expect the secretary to express their
opinions so clearly in public.

> Moshe, this is pathetic. Questioning Manoj's trustworthiness just
> because he doesn't like you just lost you points in my book. Doubting
> anyone on that level just because they disagree with you is the basis
> for some tyranical governments.

The people who count votes at government elections are not supposed to be
affiliated with any party or do anything to affect the outcome of the
election.

Maybe we should have a similar policy for our elections?